Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Who am I?

Who am I? That is what I am trying to figure out. It is sad perhaps, that I am still trying to figure it out. I am in my 30's, yet, most of the time I feel like I am about fifteen. You know when you are fifteen, you are very gullible and trying to fit in with others. Yeah, that's me.

The husband is gone, which is a good thing, in most ways. I have been exercising, which is good. I am tired of being overweight. I am thinking of putting my weight and amounts of exercise in this blog, just for accountability. I have let myself go. That's what people say. What does that mean? I have let myself go to pot? I have let myself go without while taking care of others? I don't know.

I know I gotta be careful. Dating seems like a very scary thing. I want to be touched though. I miss that. So, as of today I weigh 199. I exercised Monday and Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment