Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Exercise, fantasies and finding myself

I exercised again tonight. Now this may seem like a boring subject, but I am really bad to neglect this part of my life. I am also bad about doing it for a short time, and then abandoning ship. I have exercised three days in a row. I have The Biggest Loser wii game. Jillian Michaels is a Dom, if I've ever seen one! haha That's what I need though.

As I exercise I fantasize about my future. I have no idea what the future holds. I mean, I'm not Dionne Warwick. :) However, I push myself by thinking of what it could be. Fantasies are great because they don't have to be based on reality at all. In reality, I am single. In my fantasies, I am not. But daily, my fantasy man changes. Sometimes he is gentle and sweet. Somedays, he's rough and hardcore. But he always makes me exercise! haha

See, with a real person, I can't change him to suit my whims. In my fantasy, I'm not torn between arguing with him and agreeing with him. I love to argue too much! This is just in certain areas though. I hate conflict, and go out of my way to keep things peaceful.

See what I mean about trying to find myself? I am a psycho! Oh well, I could be worse things.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment