Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Blue Moon and Dream Lovers



Sometimes there is electricity in the air between people. I have felt this recently. From across the room, across the table, and as we walked side by side, I felt it. This man is 15 years older than me. He's the perfect age for me in fantasy. He's confident and sexy. He's flirty and sexy. He's manly and sexy. Sexy, mmmm...

The thing is, I don't know if he's feeling this electric current that I feel or not. He seems to. He's flirting, and smiling, sometimes staring at me from across a room full of people. I am truly like a fish out of water. I am scared and excited, eager and reluctant.

He drinks Bud Light and so do I. I had dinner with him and his family recently. He cooked the entire meal. We had steaks, baked potatoes, cucumber salad, and zucchini. I drank the last Bud Light and he and another person at the table had Blue Moon beer with an orange slice. I had never tried Blue Moon. It looked delicious, maybe because he was drinking it. Damn, he's sexy...

So, I bought a six pack of it. It is good. My question is: Will he be as good as the Blue Moon? Will he be better? Or will he be a total disappointment? In my head, he's a very good lover. In fact, in my head, he's not only a good lover, but a good partner. However, we haven't even gone out on a date yet. I'd like to ask him out, but I have NEVER asked a guy out. I recently divorced. I've gotten all sorts of advice on when to date, and how to act. I've even received pointers on being submissive( which I enjoy being if the right man is involved), but not passive.

I am confused. Should things be so complicated? Should I be so scared? Maybe so. Maybe not. I imagine him being the guy that pushes me into being more than I ever thought possible. That's way too much to expect of a guy that I barely know. I imagine us sitting on the couch watching tv. My recently shaved legs stretched across his lap, as he touches them. My tattoo exposed on my upper, inner thigh. Of course it's a tattoo of his name. Haha. This Blue Moon is good stuff!

Blue Moon beer and dream lovers have to be tasted and sampled before a decision can be made. The beer was easy to try, but sampling him will be much more complicated. Here's another thing: I would not feel comfortable having sex with Mr. Sexy until I lose more weight. I have been walking and jogging nearly everyday since sometime in June. I have lost 18 pounds so far. I now weigh 182. That is still a lot, I know. But I am moving ahead with weight loss, Blue Moon, and dream lovers...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rach;

    I did not give up my blog, merely placed it on hiatus for some time. It's a busy period for me at the moment. Things should start to slow about November.

    I am glad you are blogging again. You may always reach me by email. You had some questions for me as I recall...

    -K-

    ReplyDelete
  2. K,
    I have been slacking in the blogging area. How are you? You injured yourself a while back, didn't you?

    ReplyDelete