Monday, February 15, 2010

Truckers, continued...


OK, so I was thinking of another trucker today. I didn't have sex with this one though. :) I used to work in a convenience store in a rural area. Local truckers came in several times a day. I was married at the time. I was tempted to have an affair with one trucker. His handle? "Undertaker". He flirted with me. I flirted with him. He told me lots of fun things that girls like to hear. He was a charmer. He would come in the store and buy a cold drink, and have his hat turned backwards. I asked him once why he was called "Undertaker",and he leaned over the counter and whispered that he would be the last one to let me down. He was zealous in his pursuit, which is always a turn on.

I'm thankful I didn't cross the line. He had an affair. It just wasn't with me. See, that's the thing. It turns out he did let me down. He wasn't just after me. And when this other lady's husband found out, they divorced. It started a chain reaction that wasn't very pleasant. What was disappointing was that he told said nice things about me that were hard to believe. Then I find out they were lines he used on other women.

Donkey and Undertaker were both truckers, truckers that I let roll on. I am glad they did roll on. OK, so I have a fascination for truckers. But I am not looking to hook up with a strong, confident man simply because he's a trucker. I want someone who loves sex too. Sex is the area it would be great if he was very needy in. Needy and knowledgable. I heard a new song by Young Money called "Bedrock". Part of the chorus is this: My Room Is The G Spot, Call Me Mr. Flintstone, I Can Make Your Bed Rock. I'd like to visit there. I'm just saying.

I need the complete package deal. Is that guy out there? And if he is, will he find me? These are just some late night ramblings. Loneliness seems to get worse at night, like a sore throat. Always worse at night.

2 comments:

  1. um....fred does drive a forklift......i mean a dinosaur ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not the same thing. And Fred was a jerk.

    ReplyDelete