Thursday, July 15, 2010

here i am

Here I am. I'm not sure how many days it has been since my last post. I am still exercising and eating less. As of tonight, I weigh 190. 190 is a lot, I know. But that is 9 pounds less than what I weighed in last time. I am trying to figure out some new things to try.

I am thinking of taking dancing lessons. I have never been dancing. Sure, I've danced a few times at school dances and in small bars with men that didn't mind that I couldn't dance well. They probably didn't mind because they couldn't dance well either.

I just feel compelled to try something new, just for myself. Dancing, joining a shooting club, becoming a sex goddess, and taking a pottery class are some options. There are many opportunities out there...

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your weight loss, Rach. It takes a lot of effort and discipline, but it's well worth it.

    I see by your comments to my blog that you have emailed me, but I'm afraid I never got it. Would you be so kind as to resend it, please? I look forward to conversing with you.

    -K-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kolbath,
    Thank you. I am working diligently on weight loss. I am sorry that you didn't receive my e-mail. I cannot remember the details of it because it has been quite some time since I sent it. Didn't you injure yourself awhile back? How are you now?

    ReplyDelete